Monday, December 31, 2007

Visiting Friends and Family...

I saw so many friends while I
was home for the holidays.
I hate that I didn't take
photos of each and every
person, but the camera
can sometimes be a
nuisance.


Above are Em and I at her
mother's family's Christmas
in Senatobia, MS, on
December 23.
----------
Below is Caroline Beatse,
one of my former piano
students who was kind
enough to give me a
mini-recital when I
visited with her on
December 27.



Flanked by the girls,
Great Aunt Delphia Hood
is Daddy's daddy's sister.


I spent time with my cousin
Chris on December 23rd.
----------
I also saw Johnny Rufus van Horn
and Jimmy Stephens on December
26. Both Jimmy and Johnny made
photos, but neither have sent me
copies yet. When they do, I'll
edit this post and include their
smiling faces.
----------
Moreover, I visited Ione Katz and
Stella Davis on December 23rd
as well as on the 27th.
Additionally on the 27th,
I saw Jessica Benitone,
Darian Porter, and Daniel Mills.
----------
And I dropped by Uncle Donnie
and Aunt Nelda's on December 28th.
----------
Wish I'd made photos of everyone...
I'll do better next time...

No comments: