Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas in Dixie

CHRISTMAS AT HOME...



CARYN


MAMA (JO ANN)



YOURS TRULY...



BETH



Uncle Bob isn't too happy
with this gift. It's rated "T"
for Teen, and Caryn's only 11.

I gave Caryn a copy of Hairspray.



SUSAN



I gave Mama an Ole
Miss windbreaker.

My lovely sister again...

Uncle Bob also got the girls
lap desks. This was not
their favorite gift. :)

I thought my mother was
being a bit modest by
covering the model's
midsection. Later on you'll
understand her motive.
My attempt at free-hand
on Christmas Eve...

Hannah Montana...
"Wicked Awesome!"

Brother Bob's practical
but useful black scrubs for work...

Modesty revealed...


The Cheetah Girls...



Pet Shop Monopoly...



The best gift of the day:
CELL PHONES!!!



My treasure trove...
(including a heated cushion
and a $40 gift card to Chili's)


CHRISTMAS AT AUNT LOUISE'S...


Uncle Carlos is praying
that we will soon make our
way to the table.

AUNT LOUISE


UNCLE CARLOS:
"I hope it's not another
stupid flashlight!"

No, much better...a NY
Yankees cap!!!


COUSIN CINDY
(who is 40 years old...
Cindy is 2 1/2 months older
than me and always a year
older than me on Christmas
Day since my birthday in
January 2!)

BETH: "Great...clothes..."






LOUISE: "OOO-WEE!
Flannel sheets!"





Back home after a long day...


No comments: