Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A-B-C Celebration!

I dreamed up this A-B-C party theme
to celebrate three events in my friends'
lives and in my own life.
The only problem was that, through
unforeseen circumstances,
the C part of the celebration
had to be kept secret until now...

I held the event on January 20th --
one day before my ANNIVERSARY
of moving to Columbus, Jim's 45th
BIRTHDAY, and...


Menu:


APPETIZERS:
APPLE CHIPS &
CANTALOUPE W/ COTTAGE CHEESE
BEVERAGES:
CORONA BEER &
BUDWEISER BEER
CHIEF COURSE:
CHILI CON CARNE &
CHILI BLANCO
CONDIMENTS:
CRACKERS, CORNBREAD,
ACIDIC CREAM, &
CHEDDAR CHEESE
CONFECTION:
CHOCOLATE PIE W/
CARAMEL COULIS
In the BACKGROUND,
we played the following
BROADWAY CDs:
ANNIE, AVENUE Q,
BEAUTY & THE BEAST,
CAMELOT, CHICAGO,
& A CHORUS LINE.




The shot of the bathroom above
really has no significance to the
party except perhaps I wanted
to show off my ASIATIC lilies. :)

Happy ANNIVERSARY to me!



Happy BIRTHDAY, Jim!



The gentleman sitting on the couch
by Sandi is my friend Max Moore.
He found out today what I knew
more than 10 days ago: Max will
begin working at Nationwide
Children's Hospital Foundation
with me starting in February!


CONGRATULATIONS, MAX!!!

1 comment:

Peterson Toscano said...

wow, what a great party. Love the concept and except for the overabundance of animal products on it, I like the menu.