Friday, July 4, 2008

Maria - June 2008 (post vacation)


Not long after I returned from vacation,
I could hear Maria almost "singing" as I
was getting ready for work. Besides her
voice, I could hear distant chirping in the
background. When I entered the living
room, she was too entranced to see me.

Peeking out the blinds, I
discovered her nemeses!

The temptation was strong, but
the storm door and glass proved
a safe barrier for the birds.

Below, I attempted to play with Maria
using the new peacock feather Ione
gave me as a present for my kitty while
I was visiting Memphis the week before.


When I first saw Maria in the setting
below, she was completely sprawled
out on her back. I gave her a good
belly rub, then I attempted to get
the shot before she moved. I didn't
succeed, but it was still a cute pic.

No comments: