Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time with My Best Friend

Well, Em, first I have to apologize to you.
I thought I made a ton of photos while
you were here, but it looks like only you
were holding the camera most of the time!


Em came for a visit on July 17th and
left on the 22nd. During those whole
five days, this above shot is the only
one I made of my skinny Bien-y wienie!
I'm so embarrassed by my lack of
photo taking. Trust me: Em looked hot!


On Saturday the Yekisas, Emily,and
I went to Buca de Beppo for lunch.
The above photo is the lovely two-
month-old Aubrey "Bobbie" Yekisa.
Below, Daddy Brent give us a mug shot.


The shot of Brent below is much better!



Amy gives me a smile.




The next day I accompanied the
men's quintet Emanuel at church.


Okay, no jokes about the blue
shirts! I have bought three shirts
this summer this color. It's a long
story how all of the photos for
this blog turned out to be shirts
of this color!

I love the shot above. Typically, I
can't take this shot for obvious reasons.
I'm so happy to have one of me
holding my baby!
-------------------
The last night Em was here we met
my Columbus friends at the
karaoke bar to sing some tunes.

Regardless of my lack of photos of you,
Em, I already miss you!!!!

No comments: