Sunday, March 25, 2007

Day 8: THEY'RE Ah-LIVE!!!!

Okay...I know the tray
looks a lot like it did last
Sunday when I started it,
but let's examine it a little closer...


Below is a shot of my
first pepper plant sprout!
YEA!!!



The spouts below have yet
to unfold toward the sky, but
tomorrow there should be
about four little babies stretching
their arms upward and outward
just from this one six-pack!


The next photo is not a pepper sprout.
She's my baby feeling very at home
in her new surroundings.
(See, Maria, Daddy promised
we wouldn't make moving a habit...)

By the way, it's 77 degrees here
at 5:30 in the afternoon. Lovely!
Pamela and I pitched the softball
a little while this afternoon...
mostly to prove to myself that I
can still catch the ball 27 years
after Little League ended...

1 comment:

daniel said...

bob you are mean and hateful! let it be known throughout the land, bob is not as nice as he appears!

daniel