Saturday, March 3, 2007

Morning Snow Shower

I awoke this morning about 6:00 a.m. After messing around the house a little while, I went to Fifth Third to make a deposit, Caskey's Cleaners to drop off some dry cleaning and have a pair of pants altered, and to Kroger to buy a few groceries for myself and for Em's visit next weekend.

(By the way, I wish you could see the Kroger next door to Brewers Yard. WOW! It's a new type of store that is closer to a Fresh Market than a Kroger. Beautiful! I spoke to the manager of the beverage department, and he said the next store of its kind is in Indianapolis. There are also some in California. When I asked if they were doing okay in that location, he offered that the management was told that they would remain in the red for five years; however, they went into the black within the first year!)

Anyway, as I was coming out of Kroger, I was surprised to see a pretty nice snow shower. The flakes were dime-sized. Once I got home I made this little video from my garage. The patio with the white chaise lounge chair is mine. I'll take you through the garage to my car...



After watching the video, I realized you really can't see my lounge chair. On the right of the first frame, do you see the 12 windows, four per floor? My bedroom windows are the first two on the bottom left. (It's actually on the second floor.) To the left of those windows is my patio and lounge chair...

No comments: