Sunday, February 4, 2007

First Week in Columbus...

Well, I'm here, gang!

Actually, I arrived two weeks ago, and these shots are from my first week in Columbus.

The first is a shot of Maria in one of her adorable "I'm so asleep even the flash of the camera won't bother me" positions.


Next are a few camera shots from the week I hibernated in Bob's apartment before I started venturing out into the city.

Yep! More snow than I've seen in a lifetime already. The first two weeks here it snowed 12 of the first 14 days. Not a lot of accumulation, but a lot of snow!

My buddy Bob lives on a street called Tributary Lane. This is the tributary that runs right behind his apartment (taken from inside his place).










I suppose the following would be a more representative shot.


He has another window on this side of the apartment beside (and besides) the balcony window. This is a shot from there...








Interstate 70 is just up the hill from the tributary. (Sometimes the sound of the traffic vibrates the windows, but you get used to it.)

Final shot for this post...I actually ran out in the BITTER cold to snap this shot. This too is on the apartment complex property--just below the mailboxes.



No comments: