Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Moving Day - February 21, 2007

When I arrived at the airport,
the movers were still in Cincinnati.
So I went to Bob's to see Maria
and grab the stuff I had left there.
Then it was on to Brewers Yard,
my new home.


After getting lost in Columbus,
the movers finally arrived.
I was no help when they called
for directions because no street
names register yet.



Apartment, sweet apartment...


The front door opens into a small foyer:
to the west is the living room;
to the south is the kitchen.

This island (peninsula?) overlooks the
living area and provides lots of
extra cabinet space.

Opposite the last photo is my
cooking area and more storage.


From the living area looking east,
you can see the kitchen over the
peninsula. The doors lead to
the coat closet. To the right of
this photo is the door leading
to the bedroom.


This is the very bare bedroom.
It faces west and overlooks the pool.


From the bedroom, there is a door
heading east. Inside is the vanity.
As you can see, there is even
more storage space in here.
(I forgot to take a photo of the
master closet. When you enter
this room, it sits to the north--
directly behind the coat closet.)



This is my bathroom.


Notice the garden tub with
arm and back rests. Ahhh....


Looking from the kitchen
south into the bathroom, I've
come full circle. The doors on
the left hide the washer and dryer;
the doors on the right, the
hot water heater and central unit.


I made this photo from my living room
window. It shows a little of the balcony,
which overlooks the pool.


The movers have begun to empty the truck.
Hoo boy...


Hopefully, within the next few days,
I'll have photos of a fully
decorated apartment...

No comments: