Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow...snow...freezing rain... (February 13, 2007)

I know...all it's done
since I've been here is snow!
The hillside in the photo below
was completely snow-free yesterday.
Probably even as recently as 4:00
this morning, it was clear.

You can tell in both the shot above
and the one below that the rain
is hitting the windows and
freezing where it lands.
When I got home, I cleaned
all of the snow, ice and slush
off the car. See Blackie?


You've seen the shot below in other photos.
Notice how thick the snow is
on the railing.
It would be thicker if the rain
had not caused it to lose fluffiness.

This is another shot of the tributary.
Notice that the entire stream is iced
over, and snow is covering the ice.
Still a trickle is finding its way
under the snow and ice to its
next destination...

Of course, a parting shot of Maria!
If I'd tried to get her to lick her chops,
it would never have happened! HA!

You know, she may just be sticking
her tongue out at me!!!

No comments: